Site news

Making Headway Leadership Programme - book your place for October 2017

Picture of Katie Scott
Making Headway Leadership Programme - book your place for October 2017
by Katie Scott - Thursday, 12 October 2017, 4:37 PM

“Making Headway has prepared me for the reality and expectations of a changing role. Networking has been a brilliant opportunity to gather a plethora of materials, expertise and advice from colleagues in the role."

"This course took me from seeing deputy headship as a 'far off, alien concept' to something I feel much more equipped for in the near future."

“An informative and thought provoking course that will motivate and inspire you to want to become a school leader."

"Making Headway was an extremely valuable course and I would recommend this route to anyone who is aspiring to become a Deputy Head. Thank you for playing such a big role in my continued professional development.”

“I loved visiting the schools…having information and encouragement from the various professionals has been fantastic and inspiring.”

We have spaces available on our Making Headway leadership programme aimed at senior teachers aspiring to deputy/assistant headship. This is a well established course with a proven track record of developing Hampshire school leaders of the future. 

The programme comprises 8 sessions over the academic year, three centre based days and five school-based afternoons. We are currently offering two stands, East and West.

You can book via the Learning Zone using the links below.  

Making Headway West / Making Headway East