This course will explore the role of pupil voice across school communities and how it improves engagement, learning outcomes, mental health and wellbeing and relationships for children and young people. It will provide practitioners with the opportunity to reflect on the true nature of meaningful participation and offer strategies and resources to develop this further in their own settings.
- Awareness of the UNCRC and Article 12 in particular
- Identify the barriers to participation and how to overcome them
- How to ensure participation is inclusive
- How to develop an action plan
- How to monitor and review participation across the school
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Pupil VoicePrice: Sub £90 / SLA £55 / Full £108