HIAS Leadership Moodle
Want to be kept up-to-date?
Click here to subscribe to our Leadership site news so we can keep you up-to-date with the latest news and training opportunities relating to school leadership and management. Registration just takes a few minutes and you can unsubscribe at any time.
All school attendance leads are invited to attend termly network meetings in order to share current practices, stay up to date with legislation and guidance, and seek support and advice to improve attendance rates.
These meetings are aimed at all phases: suitable for primary, infant, junior, secondary and special schools.
23 February 2024 – Microsoft Teams
29 February 2024 – Microsoft Teams
8 March 2024 – Microsoft Teams
11 March 2024 – Microsoft Teams
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Free Attendance
These termly briefings aim to deepen the knowledge and understanding of Headteachers and Chairs of Governors in respect of the current Ofsted inspection framework. The sessions are particularly targeted at schools who are likely to be inspected by the end of the summer term 2024.
There will be opportunities to review information relating to the latest national and local inspection trends and patterns, and to consider implications for their own school. Additional input will be provided by Headteachers of schools that have been recently inspected under the current framework (2019) and members of the Primary Phase Inspector team who support schools through the process.
A Senior Leader and Chair of Governors are invited to attend but do not need to book a place. Headteachers who have booked a place will receive the course details, which they should share.
The course price entitles a school to three places at the briefing (the Headteacher, Senior Leader and Chair of Governors).
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Ofsted BriefingPrice: Sub £175 / SLA £95 / Full £210
This meeting will provide an opportunity to meet with colleagues and hear about national and local developments within the PDL and statutory RSE curriculum.
The purpose of the meeting is to:
- Support schools in identifying approaches that will aid the development of the PDL curriculum.
- Enable subject leaders to keep up to date with national and local priorities within PDL.
- Promote collaborative working across schools – sharing of good practice and ideas.
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Spring PSHE RHE
Price: Sub £65 / SLA £55 / Full £78
The theme for the conference this year is: Adopting a strengths-based approach to supporting students with SEND.
This all-day conference aims to explore and promote the adoption of a strengths-based approach to supporting students with SEND.
Attendees will gain insights into the positive impact of focusing on students' strengths and abilities, rather than solely on their challenges. The conference will provide a platform for sharing best practices, research findings, and practical strategies to enhance the educational experiences of students with SEND.
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Special ConferencePrice: Sub £160 / SLA £65 / Full £192
Hampshire Special Educational Needs Conference 2024 flyer
A leadership programme for aspiring deputy headteachers, assistant headteachers and heads of school.
Aims of the programme are to:
- Prepare delegates for the role of senior leader.
- Challenge, motivate and inspire delegates to become future educational leaders.
- Ensure delegates have a clear and pragmatic understanding of the role of the senior leader and the challenges and tensions of school leadership.
- Support delegates in understanding their own strengths and identifying areas for future personal development.
- Prepare delegates for the interview and selection procedure.
- Develop delegates confidence in their own ability to provide leadership that will make a positive difference to the lives and life chances of children.
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Headway 24
Price: £790 / SLA £530 / Full £948 *invoiced over two financial years
Part 1: Sub £431 / SLA £290 / Full £518Part 2: Sub £359 / SLA £240 / Full £430