Dates: 21 October, 1 November, 8 December 2022, 10 January, 9 February, 7 March, 30 March and 18 May 2023
A Leadership Programme for aspiring Deputy Headteachers, Assistant Headteachers and Heads Of School.
Aims of the Programme are to:
- prepare delegates for the role of senior leader
- challenge, motivate and inspire delegates to become future educational leaders
- ensure delegates have a clear and pragmatic understanding of the role of the senior leader and the challenges and tensions of school leadership
- support delegates in understanding their own strengths and identifying areas for future personal development
- prepare delegates for the interview and selection procedure
- develop delegates confidence in their own ability to provide leadership that will make a positive difference to the lives and life-chances of children.
Please see attached flyer with further information
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword Search: Making Headway
Price: Sub: £885 / SLA :£405/ Full £1062 * invoiced over two financial years