Since the introduction of the new DfE Pupil Premium Strategy templates, schools have been seeking support to ensure strategies are robust. This network aims to support primary leaders in developing meaningful, research-informed strategies to tackle educational disadvantage and to securely embed these strategies into day-to-day practice.
Sessions will provide the opportunity to:
- Engage in the process of developing an effective strategy
- Explore research evidence and guidance materials and what these mean in practice
- Share strategies across schools, working together to explore strengths and next steps
- Experience bespoke training in response to identified needs
- Network with other school leaders to enable ideas, questions, and approaches to be shared across schools.
27 February 2023 – Winchester
28 February 2023 – Basingstoke
1 March 2023 – Fareham
Search and book on the Learning Zone by using keyword search: Developing Robust
Price: Sub £85 / SLA £50 / Full £102