The primary aims of the subject network meetings are to:
- Support effective subject leadership aligned to each school’s individual context.
- Develop skills and expertise within school subject teams and thereby increase capacity.
- Deepen understanding of subject specific pedagogy and knowledge that underpins good progress and attainment for ALL pupils.
- Ensure a clear understanding of the national picture and its application in local and school contexts, to include consideration of COVID 19 as appropriate.
- Facilitate school to school networking and develop strength across the system.
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Summer PDL Network
Price: F2F Sub £70 / SLA £35 / Full £84