These webinars are aimed at those secondary schools that are in the Ofsted window during 2023/2024. Participants will be secondary headteachers accompanied by their chairs of governors.
The online session will include some general reminders about the changes Ofsted have made to the inspection process, including the lived difference between a graded and ungraded inspection. The session will refer to recent school experiences, weave through ongoing changes and adjustments to the framework and provide a practical approach to ensure school leaders remain confident throughout their inspection.
The webinar will also touch on some of the following aspects of a live inspection:
- Pre-inspection documentation including the IDSR
- The phone call with the lead inspector to set the scene
- Supporting the middle leaders to give a good account of their work
- Managing the typical inspection timetable
- What to do when it feels as if things are going awry
The webinars will be led by a member of the HIAS Secondary Team and will invite input from some headteachers who have recently experienced inspection.
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Ofsted Ducks
Price: Sub £42 / SLA £25 / Full £50