This senior leader curriculum conference seeks to build on the success of the recent half day events by sharing the great work of schools across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight, with the intention of helping those in attendance learn from and be inspired by the success of others.
This conference will strengthen awareness about:
- The elements to be securely in place for supporting students with SEND.
- The focus on student learning and developing a culture of self-regulation and self-efficacy.
- Ensuring adaptive teaching.
- The great practice in our own schools.
- Collaboration and good practice sharing.
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Leadership ConferencePrice: Sub £75 / SLA £30 / Full £90